Level Two: Children's
Pottery Wheel Techniques
Age: 12-14 this is considered an adult class
This is a private course the fee is $362.500 plus the cost of clay. Up to two students only.
Prerequisite: basic knowledge of clay. Must have level one clay techniques or equivalent.
Students will further their creative aspirations with five days of pottery wheel techniques. Throwing a cylinder and bowl, The fifth week will be spent on various glazing projects that will be discussed in class. Work will be ready to pick up on the following Friday. Please note some children may not have the upper body strength to work completely by themselves and so will be coached and helped by the instructor.
Five educational and creative days of fun.
- The Owner!
- Introducing Potters Addict's Owners!
- Kid's Classes
- Home Schools and Private school Art Therapy classes
- Children's pottery wheel classes level 2
- Clay and Craft Camps
- After School Clay Classes
- Birthday Parties
- K-12 Educators
- Art Therapy Classes
- Private Lessons/Groups/Etc
- Hand building, Level one and Two Adult
- Pottery Wheel Level one Adult
- Glaze and Decorative Techniques
- Resident Artists & Instructors
- Studio Gallery
- Club Membership
- Club Membership Application
- Alcohol Ink Classes
- Pottery and Fine Art Sale
- Pottery and Art Store
- Help Wanted
- Requests/ ideas